Forums - DSP not supported when dlopen libSNPE.so

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
DSP not supported when dlopen libSNPE.so
zf.africa
Posted: Wed, 2017-09-20 02:43

Hi,

Have you guys tried use libSNPE.so with dlopen?

I have tried load libsnpe-android.so with System.loadLibrary, then isRuntimeSupported always return false on DSP, but it would return true on CPU/GPU.

Then I tried write native API, and open libSNPE.so with dlopen in native code, get the zdl::SNPE::SNPEFactory::isRuntimeAvailable with dlsym, but it can not support DSP too.

Next I tried to write an executable command-line ap to link libSNPE.so, in the main function I called zdl::SNPE::SNPEFactory::isRuntimeAvailable on DSP, it would return true.

So the situation is that, the only way to support DSP is link libSNPE.so into an executable command-line ap, when open libSNPE.so with dlopen, it would not support DSP. May I ask why is that? Is that Qualcomm has done something to protect the usage of libSNPE.so?

Could you guys provide other methods to support DSP in GUI apk?

And does anyone has the same issue with DSP usage?

Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
Posted: Tue, 2021-11-30 01:56

have u resove this problem

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.