Forums - Android AAR issue with 1.4.0

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Android AAR issue with 1.4.0
CN
Posted: Fri, 2017-09-08 02:50
When running the example Android app on a phone everything works well when using the snpe-release.aar from SNPE 1.2.2. However, the same file in 1.4.0 is 3 times smaller in size and results in an immediate crash with the message that libgnustl_shared.so cannot be found. I guess it was forgotten to be bundled in the .aar file.

• Up0
  • Down0
moljaca moderator
Posted: Fri, 2017-09-15 13:49

Hi CN,

it appears you have not run SNPE SDK setup script ($SNPE_ROOT/bin/envsetup.sh), which patches snpe-release.aar with libgnustl_shared.so.

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
CN
Posted: Tue, 2017-09-19 00:50

Yes, my bad, forgot to re-run the setup script after installing the new SDK. You can consider this issue solved.

• Up0
  • Down0
shenyingying25
Posted: Mon, 2018-11-19 01:28
when I Setup the SDK,

this commond: source ./bin/envsetup.sh -t ~/tensorflow # optional for this guide 

there is a crash :con't crash /snpe-1.19.2/lib/aarch64-android-gcc4.9/libgnustl_shared.so" 的文件状态(stat): 没有那个文件或目录

is there someone meet the same problem,can you help me ,thanks !
  • Up0
  • Down0
SahilBandar
Posted: Wed, 2018-12-05 23:42

Facing the same issue of libgnustl_shared.so not found, while trying to set environmental variables for caffe/tensorflow using 

Quote:
$source ./bin/envsetup.sh -c ~/caffe
in snpe-sdk folder. SNPE version is 1.21.0.

• Up0
  • Down0
gesqdn-forum
Posted: Fri, 2018-12-14 03:32

The libgnustl_shared.so is not found is happening because of the uses of wrong Android-NDK version. In the documentation of Setup, The version for NDK was mentioned in given URL. Android NDK version should be android-ndk-r11-linux-x86(R11).

libgnustl_shared.so is not present in current NDK version r18.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.