Forums - snpe-net-run not found

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
snpe-net-run not found
jgcj
Posted: Fri, 2017-08-25 14:20

Hello, I am trying to run the snpe-net-run program on a Snapdragon flight. However, when I follow the tutorial found in the docs folder to move the program to the snapdragon, and run it I get the following error:

root@linaro-developer:/data/local/tmp/snpeexample/arm-android-gcc4.9/bin# ./snpe-sample -h
bash: ./snpe-sample: No such file or directory

The program is infact in the said directory, and I followed the steps of moving over all the .so's to the lib folder. I have also changed the permissions of the program to be executable, however the same issue happens.

I do not understand why this error is happening or how to fix it. Any help or insight would be greatly apprectiated.

• Up0
  • Down0
moljaca moderator
Posted: Sun, 2017-08-27 17:30

Hi,

it is possible that it is related to dynamic loading of requried depenencies, like libSNPE.so.

First, I would check that LD_LIBRARY_PATH has path to directory that has libSNPE.so.

Second, the following stackoverflow topic may be related, so check if it can help in your case: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3949161/no-such-file-or-directory-bu...

BTW, just noticed that your command is calling snpe-sample while title of the topic refers to snpe-net-run. Please double check.

Best regards.

• Up0
  • Down0
jgcj
Posted: Mon, 2017-08-28 08:45

Thank you for getting back to me.

Here is where LD_LIBRARY_PATH points:

>echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
:/data/local/tmp/snpeexample/arm-android-gcc4.9/lib

and here is the contents of /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/arm-android-gcc4.9/lib

>ls /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/arm-android-gcc4.9/lib
libSNPE.so  libSNPE_G.so  libgnustl_shared.so  libsnpe_adsp.so  libsnpe_cdsp.so

So the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is definitely a directory which contains libSNPE.so. I checked out the stackoverflow topic, the results of running ldd are

>ldd snpe-net-run
    not a dynamic executable

I am doing research into what this means, however, any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

As to the command calling snpe-example your right, that error did come from when I was trying to run snpe-example, I accidently copied that one not reading which one it really was. I thought maybe one that I compiled on my computer would behave differently than the snpe-net-run. However snpe-net-run and snpe-example produces the same error. The actual snpe-net-run is pasted below followed by the contents of /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/arm-android-gcc4.9/bin/, which clearly shows snpe-net-run is infact there.

>snpe-net-run -h
bash: /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/arm-android-gcc4.9/bin/snpe-net-run: No such file or directory
>ls /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/arm-android-gcc4.9/bin
snpe-net-run  snpe-sample

Again thank you so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated!

• Up0
  • Down0
22imonreal
Posted: Thu, 2021-02-25 07:31

Hello,

Did you manage to resolve the error regarding snpe-net-run not being found?

I have successfully copied the shared libraries accross to my RB5 development kit (which uses a QRB5165 SOM)

sh-4.4# cd /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/arm-android-clang6.0/lib
sh-4.4# ls
libPlatformValidatorShared.so  libhta.so
libSNPE.so               libsnpe_dsp_domains_v2.so
libc++_shared.so           libsnpe_dsp_domains_v2_system.so
libcalculator.so           libsnpe_dsp_domains_v3.so
libcalculator_htp.so           libsnpe_dsp_domains_v3_system.so

sh-4.4# cd /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/dsp/lib
sh-4.4# ls
libcalculator_skel.so            libsnpe_dsp_v66_domains_v2_skel.so
libsnpe_dsp_v65_domains_v2_skel.so  libsnpe_dsp_v68_domains_v3_skel.so

but I'm getting the following:

sh-4.4# snpe-net-run -h sh: /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/arm-android-clang6.0/bin/snpe-net-run: No such file or directory

sh-4.4# cd /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/arm-android-clang6.0/bin/

sh-4.4# ls

snpe-net-run

Let me know if you have any suggestions, any ideas are welcome. Thank you in advance.

• Up0
  • Down0
22imonreal
Posted: Thu, 2021-02-25 08:21

[SOLVED]

For future reference:

The RB5 development kit (which uses a QRB5165 SOM) requires an Aarch64 Linux architecture, not an Android one, so use, for example

export SNPE_TARGET_ARCH=aarch64-linux-gcc4.9

instead of the example's

export SNPE_TARGET_ARCH=arm-android-clang6.0

• Up0
  • Down0
22imonreal
Posted: Thu, 2021-06-10 02:35

Hello,

Why would aarch64-oe-linux-gcc9.3 fail with the below error on the RB5?

sh-4.4# snpe-net-run -h
snpe-net-run: /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by snpe-net-run)
snpe-net-run: /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.26' not found (required by snpe-net-run)
snpe-net-run: /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /data/local/tmp/testing/depthmap/aarch64-oe-linux-gcc9.3/bin/../lib/libSNPE.so)
snpe-net-run: /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.26' not found (required by /data/local/tmp/testing/depthmap/aarch64-oe-linux-gcc9.3/bin/../lib/libSNPE.so)

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
efi.golan
Posted: Mon, 2023-12-18 03:21

This issue was solved?

This is the error I have (LE QCS610).

snpe-net-run: /lib/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by snpe-net-run)
snpe-net-run: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.33' not found (required by snpe-net-run)
snpe-net-run: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.34' not found (required by snpe-net-run)
snpe-net-run: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.26' not found (required by snpe-net-run)
snpe-net-run: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.29' not found (required by snpe-net-run)
snpe-net-run: /lib/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/aarch64-oe-linux-gcc11.2/bin/../lib/libSNPE.so)
snpe-net-run: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.29' not found (required by /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/aarch64-oe-linux-gcc11.2/bin/../lib/libSNPE.so)
snpe-net-run: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.13' not found (required by /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/aarch64-oe-linux-gcc11.2/bin/../lib/libSNPE.so)
snpe-net-run: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.26' not found (required by /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/aarch64-oe-linux-gcc11.2/bin/../lib/libSNPE.so)
snpe-net-run: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.32' not found (required by /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/aarch64-oe-linux-gcc11.2/bin/../lib/libSNPE.so)
snpe-net-run: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.34' not found (required by /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/aarch64-oe-linux-gcc11.2/bin/../lib/libSNPE.so)
snpe-net-run: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.33' not found (required by /data/local/tmp/snpeexample/aarch64-oe-linux-gcc11.2/bin/../lib/libSNPE.so)

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.