Forums - Inceptionv3 retrained model fails to run on DSP

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Inceptionv3 retrained model fails to run on DSP
ghorpadevish
Posted: Sun, 2017-08-20 23:48

Hi All,

I had retrianed inception v3 model in tensorflow.

i am successfully able to run the model on CPU and GPU.

But when i run on DSP i get the ERRor as reshape layer not supported which is also mentioned in the snpe docs.

i would like to know if anyone has tried running retrained model on DSP.

as retraining adds a reshape layer and fc layer

Thank and regards

• Up0
  • Down0
phongnhhn92
Posted: Wed, 2017-11-08 00:11

Hello sir,

I have a question so did you load your trained model in the android app ?

I followed the instruction from the Getting started guide and sucessfully run the demo program but There is no further instruction on how to load the dlc file using Java to run in the actual board ? Would you mind sharing your method step by step ? I am very appreciated !!! 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.