Forums - Symphony Error Emulator

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Symphony Error Emulator
npailoor3
Posted: Wed, 2017-08-02 09:43

Hi,

I am trying to run the snpe-net-run example inside of an emulator. The emulator is Marshmellow Api 23 System armeabi-v7a. The error I get when running snpe-net-run is:

FATAL        0 tb6f84b34 /usr2/varulesa/workspace2/second_party_builds/debug/symphony/mare/src/lib/runtime.cc:467 runtime_init() This version of Symphony is targeted to Snapdragon(TM) platforms
tb6f84b34 /usr2/varulesa/workspace2/second_party_builds/debug/symphony/mare/src/lib/runtime.cc:467 **********
tb6f84b34 /usr2/varulesa/workspace2/second_party_builds/debug/symphony/mare/src/lib/runtime.cc:467 - Terminating with exit(1)
tb6f84b34 /usr2/varulesa/workspace2/second_party_builds/debug/symphony/mare/src/lib/runtime.cc:467 **********

Any help would be appreciated.

• Up0
  • Down0
oferr Moderator
Profile picture
Posted: Wed, 2017-08-02 10:24

Thank you for your interest in Snapdragon Neural Processing Engine.

Snapdragon NPE is designed to work only on Qualcomm Snapdragon processors. The error that you are getting comes from identifying an attempt to run it on a non-Qualcomm processor.  

• Up0
  • Down0
npailoor3
Posted: Wed, 2017-08-02 12:45

Haha I realized that soon after I posted. My apologies.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.