Forums - couldn't find "libsnpe-android.so"

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
couldn't find "libsnpe-android.so"
daquexian566
Posted: Wed, 2017-07-26 18:56

I built the example app on a clean Ubuntu 14.04. But When I ran it on my phone (Google Pixel, Android 8.0.0), it crashed and the error is 'java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-R7e_68A2kik_xL1ZdFVLdA==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-R7e_68A2kik_xL1ZdFVLdA==/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]] couldn't find "libsnpe-android.so"'

How should I fix it? Thanks in advance.

• Up0
  • Down0
daquexian566
Posted: Thu, 2017-07-27 02:41

I solved it. I added abiFilters of only arm64-v8a but libsnpe-android.so doesn't have this version.

• Up0
  • Down0
oferr Moderator
Profile picture
Posted: Thu, 2017-07-27 09:12

Happy to see that you got it solved. Thanks for posting the solution.

SNPE currently comes with armeabi-v7a support. 

• Up0
  • Down0
hemanthkumarb93
Posted: Thu, 2018-11-29 05:03

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/base.apk", zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/split_lib_dependencies_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/split_lib_resources_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/split_lib_slice_0_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/split_lib_slice_1_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/split_lib_slice_2_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/split_lib_slice_3_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/split_lib_slice_4_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/split_lib_slice_5_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/split_lib_slice_6_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/split_lib_slice_7_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/split_lib_slice_8_apk.apk", zip file "/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/split_lib_slice_9_apk.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.imageclassifiers-GN-F8CgaObofS0zKDOAgVw==/lib/x86, /system/lib]]] couldn't find "libsnpe-android.so"

....i am getting this above please help me.....when ever i am trying to run application in device ...installation is going fine ..but when we are opening application it is not opening and it is saying so many times application stoped.

thanks in advance...

h

• Up0
  • Down0
aishwaryakohad
Posted: Tue, 2020-02-18 05:21

Hi Hemanth,

I am also facing the same issue. Were you able to solve the issue?

Thanks,

Aishwarya

• Up0
  • Down0
deepwork
Posted: Tue, 2021-11-09 20:07

Also facing the same issue somebody plz help..

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.