Forums - Same Problem Getting Passed License Agreement to Download

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Same Problem Getting Passed License Agreement to Download
acwhitney
Posted: Wed, 2021-04-07 10:16

So, it looks like this has gone on for at least a few days now.  I've attempted to accept your license agreement and download the llvm compiler via 4 different browser (at least two attempts on each as I cleared cache data and tried again on each browser.  Also,  I tried on four seperate devices, over three different networks.  Taking this in light of the three comments preceeding this it appears to me an issue on your end, one that stiil seems to be unresolved.  Any clue when things might be operational again?

• Up0
  • Down0
jddennis
Posted: Thu, 2021-04-08 08:38
This has impacted multiple users this week, so not an isolated incident. IT is looking into the problem, but we don't have an estimated timeframe yet when it will be fixed. Thank you for your patience.
  • Up0
  • Down0
jddennis
Posted: Thu, 2021-04-08 14:19
It seems like this issue has been resolved, but do try your download again (maybe clear your cache first). Let us know if you run into further problems.
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.