Forums - Building msm8916_64 project by aosp

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Building msm8916_64 project by aosp
samirbob
Posted: Thu, 2018-10-25 22:56

Hi:

Compile some problems,log is as follows:

ninja: error: 'out/target/product/msm8916_64/obj_arm/SHARED_LIBRARIES/[email protected]_intermediates/export_includes', needed by 'out/target/product/msm8916_64/obj_arm/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libfm-hci_intermediates/import_includes', missing and no known rule to make it

13:37:26 ninja failed with: exit status 1
make: *** [run_soong_ui] Error 1

the build process is as follows:
$ repo init -u git://codeaurora.org/platform/manifest.git -b release -m LA.BR.1.2.9.1-02310-8x16.0.xml --repo-url=git://codeaurora.org/tools/repo.git --repo-branch=caf-stable
$ repo sync
/* Solve  SDCLANG_PATH issue*/
export SDCLANG_AE_CONFIG=sdclang.json
export SDCLANG_CONFIG=sdclang.json
$source build/envsetup.sh
$lunch msm8916_64-userdebug
$make -j4
Remarks:

There are new problems, I hope to get help and solve!!!

• Up0
  • Down0
lschen30
Posted: Tue, 2019-05-21 20:50

hi,i aslo meet the same error when i trying to build my image.i wonder know if you have already solve this problem.If so,can you tell me the solution? Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.