Forums - QNN DSP Runtime inference network error of the ResBlock.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
QNN DSP Runtime inference network error of the ResBlock.
Season
Posted: Wed, 2024-07-03 00:24

the version of QNN is 2.22.6.24.0515

the test model is Resnet50 

I use the qnn-net-run to test the Resnet50  model on the SM4350

In addition to Resnet50, I have tried a few other networks with ResBlock ,and most of them failed

I have two questions:
1. In the Ubuntu environment, can the model be verified to be inferential with DSP Runtime on Android devices ?
2. What is the reason why Resnet50 cannot be reasoned? Are there any special constraints?
  • Up1
  • Down0
sanjjey.a.sanjjey
Posted: Wed, 2024-07-10 23:15

Hi,
To verify, Whether the device supports DSP runtime. Use the platform validator tool to check
qnn-platform-validator.

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.