Forums - QNN-model-lib-generator missing compiler Paths/Installations

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
QNN-model-lib-generator missing compiler Paths/Installations
ahmed.bingol
Posted: Wed, 2024-01-31 12:36

Hello, 
I am using QNN library version 2.17 for deployment to Qualcomm SA8295p at Auto os linux kernel.
Very good product, however when i wanted to run my model on device, I realise that i need to generate my model for target aarch64-oe-linux-gcc9.3 or aarch64-oe-linux-gcc11.2 
When I use qnn-model-lib-generator with the targets mentioned above, it could not create required dynamic .so models because it never  find required compilers as "
/sysroots/x86_64-oesdk-linux/usr/bin/aarch64-oe-linux/aarch64-oe-linux-g++: not found" 
When i debug qnn-model-lib-generator code, I saw some exported Macros are not define such as 
QNN_AARCH64_LINUX_OE_GCC_93 QNN_AARCH64_LINUX_OE_GCC_112
 Can you suggest a path for my issue until this bug handled or do i need to report it anywhere?
Looking forward to hear from you, kind regards

• Up1
  • Down0
ahmed.bingol
Posted: Sun, 2024-03-03 23:45
I also checked version 2.20 of QNN software; missing paths/installation for qnn-model-lib-converter are still not fixed. ( QNN_AARCH64_LINUX_OE_GCC_93 QNN_AARCH64_LINUX_OE_GCC_112 )

It's been a month. I learned from Lantronix that there is no Android OS image for Qualcomm SA8295, which forces us to work on Yocto-based embedded Linux on the device. On the other hand, QNN software is solely focused on the Android OS. This dilemma is forcing us to not possibly use Qualcomm devices in any of our products. 
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.