Forums - Error: parallel snpe build failed.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Error: parallel snpe build failed.
jlux223
Posted: Wed, 2023-09-20 08:52

I'm trying to run snpe-parallel-run on a .dlc model to test throughput. I'm running it as follows - snpe-parallel-run --container model.dlc --input_list inputs.txt --output_dir ./outputs/output/ --perf_profile $MODE --cpu_fallback false --use_dsp - where $MODE variable stores the desired perf_profile mode. I manage to run the snpe-parallel-run command for burst, high_performance, and sustained_high_performance but not for balanced, default, power_saver, and system_settings perf_profiles. Running the command for the latter returns the parallel snpe build failed error.

Could you please help me with some advice on what could be causing this error?

• Up0
  • Down0
jlux223
Posted: Wed, 2023-09-20 08:55

PS. I am using SNPE v2.13.0.230725130242_60412

The full error message:

Error: parallel snpe build failed.
error_code=14; error_message=C API call received bad argument. SNPE_ERRORCODE_CAPI_BAD_ARGUMENT; error_component=C API; line_no=0; thread_id=548540424224
/prj/qct/webtech_hyd/pcgbait/projects/zsnpe_waipio/avante-tools/prebuilt/dsp/hexagon-sdk-5.0.0_v73/ipc/fastrpc/rpcmem/src/rpcmem_android.c:42:dummy call to rpcmem_deinit, rpcmem APIs will be used from libxdsprpc

• Up0
  • Down0
yunxqin
Posted: Sat, 2023-09-30 05:13

Dear developer,

What the device you used for the test? Is it sm8550?

BR.

Yunxiang

• Up0
  • Down0
jlux223
Posted: Mon, 2023-10-02 01:39

Hi  Yunxiang,

it's the sm8550 device, indeed!

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.