Forums - Sign skel files

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sign skel files
mchuh
Posted: Tue, 2023-08-29 09:46

Hello,

Where I can find how to sign skel files? I am trying to migrate to SNPE 2.10 and use DSP on my Android device. Before I used SNPE 1.59 and it work well.

But with SNPE 2.10 it doen't work, I received that I don't have DSP on my device. Here logs for running snpe-platform-validator tool for 1.59 and 2.10:

1. SNPE 1.59:

sdm845:/data/snpe-1.59 # ./bin/aarch64-android-clang6.0/snpe-platform-validator --runtime dsp --debug --coreVersion --libVersion --testRuntime                                                               
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->setRuntime
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->RuntimeCheck
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Testing for the support of DSP runtime.
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: CPU side validation passed.PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: starting calculator test
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Loading DSP stub: libcalculator.so
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Successfully loaded DSP library - 'libcalculator.so'.  Setting up pointers.
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Success in executing the sum function
Unit Test on the runtime DSP: Passed.
SNPE is supported for runtime DSP on the device.
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->IsRuntimeAvailable
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: CPU side validation passed.PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: starting calculator test
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Successfully loaded DSP library - 'libcalculator.so'.  Setting up pointers.
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Success in executing the sum function
Runtime DSP Prerequisites: Present.
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->GetLibVersion
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: The fastRPC library version is not implemented yet.Library version of the runtime DSP: Not Found.
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->GetCoreVersion
Core Version of the runtime DSP: Hexagon Architecture V65 

2. SNPE 2.10:

sdm845:/data/snpe-2.10 # ./bin/aarch64-android-clang8.0/snpe-platform-validator --runtime dsp --debug --coreVersion --libVersion --testRuntime  
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->setRuntime
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->RuntimeCheck
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Setting up QnnBackend
DspTransport.openSession qnn_open failed, 0xfffffffb
IDspTransport: Unknown rpc status 0xfffffffb
DspTransport failed,cannot open session, error 0xffffffff
DspTransport.openSession qnn_open failed, 0xfffffffb
IDspTransport: Unknown rpc status 0xfffffffb
DspTransport failed,cannot open session, error 0xffffffff
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: Snpe-QNN backend initialization failed
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: -2 . Error while executing the sum function.
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: Please use testsig if using unsigned images.
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: Also make sure ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH points to directory containing skels.
Unit Test on the runtime DSP: Failed.
SNPE is NOT supported for runtime DSP on the device.
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->IsRuntimeAvailable
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: -2 . Error while executing the sum function.
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: Please use testsig if using unsigned images.
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: Also make sure ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH points to directory containing skels.
Runtime DSP Prerequisites: Absent.
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->GetLibVersion
PF_VALIDATOR: ERROR: The fastRPC library version is not implemented yet.Library version of the runtime DSP: Not Found.
PF_VALIDATOR: DEBUG: Calling PlatformValidator->GetCoreVersion
Core Version of the runtime DSP: Hexagon Architecture V65 

Looks like it releted to that skel files in SNPE 2 is not signed by default, so how I can sign it? Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
yunxqin
Posted: Sat, 2023-09-02 12:11

Dear developer ,

You can use 'snpe-dlc-quantize  --htp_socs=your_platform --enable_htp' and then you can use 'snpe-net-run --use_dsp'.

BR.

Yunxiang

• Up0
  • Down0
mchuh
Posted: Thu, 2023-11-23 09:01

I can't generate cache for a SOC with a DSP architecture older than v68. I have SDM845.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.