Forums - ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'qti.aisw.converters.common.arch_linter

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'qti.aisw.converters.common.arch_linter
jqtang
Posted: Tue, 2023-08-08 10:00

Hi,

I installed snpe and qnn 2.12.0.230626 on Linux, and  was trying to use "qnn-tflite-converter" to convert my tflite models. After I followed all the insturctions to setup both snpe and qnn, I ran the "qnn-tflite-converter" binary. Unfortunately, I got the following error fom Python:

```

$ /opt/qcom/aistack/qnn/2.12.0.230626/bin/x86_64-linux-clang/qnn-tflite-converter

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/qcom/aistack/qnn/2.12.0.230626/bin/x86_64-linux-clang/qnn-tflite-converter", line 19, in <module>
    from qti.aisw.converters.common.arch_linter.arch_linter import ArchLinter

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'qti.aisw.converters.common.arch_linter'`

````

I also inspected the "lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/common" directory under "/opt/qcom/aistack/snpe/2.12.0.130626", and was not able to find the arch_linter module.

```

$ ls /opt/qcom/aistack/snpe/2.12.0.230626/lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/common/
backend_base.py  converter_base.py  custom_ops   libPyIrGraph36.so  libPyIrSerializer36.so  __pycache__
common_base.py   converter_ir       __init__.py  libPyIrGraph.so    libPyIrSerializer.so    utils

``` 

Do I miss anything here? Thanks in advance!

• Up0
  • Down0
jqtang
Posted: Tue, 2023-08-08 17:29

nvm, I should not use snpe's qti for qnn. The can be solved by adding `export PYTHONPATH="/opt/qcom/aistack/qnn/2.12.0.230626/lib/python/":${PYTHONPATH}`

• Up0
  • Down0
yunxqin
Posted: Fri, 2023-08-18 20:17

Dear developer,

You can set the environment before you changing to use snpe and qnn, you can use the "source ${QNN_SDK_ROOT}/bin/envsetup.sh" and "source  ${SNPE_ROOT}/bin/envsetup.sh"

BR.

Yunxiang

• Up0
  • Down0
jdhanani
Posted: Wed, 2024-02-07 16:26

In my case I was using conda for Python package management, and had to add the library path for the conda environment in order to get things to work. Adding the following path to the $LD_LIBRARY_PATH worked

/home/{USER}/anaconda3/envs/{ENV}/lib/

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.