Forums - With Latest SNPE2.x models are failing to run on DSP

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
With Latest SNPE2.x models are failing to run on DSP
maheshwaran.a.d
Posted: Thu, 2023-06-29 22:23

Hi Team,

I tried running various models with snpe-throughput-net-run command, with --use_dsp option. I am not able to run the inference for the model I tested with DSP. 

Please take a look into the below command & respective error log for the same while using the model, 

Quote:
snpe-throughput-net-run --container ../snpe-2.10.0.4541/models/resnet_fp16.dlc --duration 10 --use_dsp
--perf_profile=default
Quote:
/prj/qct/webtech_hyd/pcgbait/projects/zsnpe_waipio/avante-tools/prebuilt/dsp/hexagon-sdk-4.1.0/ipc/fastrpc/rpcmem/src/rpcmem_android.c:38:dummy call to rpcmem_init, rpcmem APIs will be used from libxdsprpc
[1] QnnDsp  Input[0] has incorrect Datatype 0x232. [Instance 0 - dsp_fixed8_tf] Unable to successfully create SNPE instance. Will continue to creation of other SNPE instance(s).container=../snpe-2.10.0.4541/models/resnet.dlc; perf_profile=default;  error_code=12; error_message=Failed to delete object from handle. SNPE_ERRORCODE_CAPI_DELETE_FAILURE; error_component=C API; line_no=0; thread_id=548147548176 Error: Requested 1 instances of SNPE, Could not create any.. Exiting.

Can someone suggest me is I am doing anything wrong?

FYI,
Using all libraries & binaries from SNPE2.10 on Qualcomm RB5 Platform.
All environmental variable like PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH, ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH for SNPE are defined properly.
Model is converted with SNPE2.10 snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc tool.

Any help is appreciated to resolve this problem.

Regards,
Mahesh
  • Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Fri, 2023-06-30 04:18

Dear developer,

Could you please help to run the model on qnn-net-run?

BR.

Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
maheshwaran.a.d
Posted: Mon, 2023-07-03 02:20

Hi Wei, 

Thank you for the response. 

qnn-net-run tool is not part of snpe-2.x SDK. Can you please help us with the tool or any other method to investigate this further ? 

Thank you

• Up0
  • Down0
maheshwaran.a.d
Posted: Thu, 2023-07-06 00:33

Hi team, 

We are stuck on this issue since long time, can you please check and suggest on this one. 

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
Posted: Fri, 2023-09-15 01:41
Our device with Snapdragon 870 can not run SNPE 2.x neither.

We finally choose SNPE 1.68(end of 1.x) instead

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.