Forums - The qnn 2.10.0 version SDK failed to execute the fp16 tutorial on the 8295 platform with the HTP backend.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
The qnn 2.10.0 version SDK failed to execute the fp16 tutorial on the 8295 platform with the HTP backend.
xiangtao.gu
Posted: Thu, 2023-06-15 03:03
I am using qnn2.10.0 to run the fp16 tutorial on the 8295 platform. I have referred to two documents, but I am still confused about how to execute the fp16 process. I made the following attempts and got error logs. Please help me troubleshoot the low-level errors. Thank you very much.
  • Up0
  • Down0
xiangtao.gu
Posted: Thu, 2023-06-15 03:31

I am trying to run a command on Android using the QNN SDK. The command I am using is:

./qnn-net-run --backend libQnnHtp.so --input_list target_raw_list.txt --model libInception_v3.so --config_file be_htp.json

./qnn-net-run --backend libQnnHtp.so --input_list target_raw_list.txt --retrieve_context Inception_v3.bin --config_file be_htp.json

• Up0
  • Down0
xiangtao.gu
Posted: Thu, 2023-06-15 03:35

I received the following error log:

E QNN: Skel failed to process context binary.

E QNN: Context create from binary failed with err 5005

E QNN: Could not create context from binary and this:

E QNN: Create From Binary failure

E QNN: Failed to finalize graph Inception_v3 with err: 10010

E QNN: Finalize Graph for Idx = 0 failed with error = 10010 E

QNN: Graph Finalize failure

The command I am trying to run is based on the document located at:

docs/general/htp/htp_qnn_net_run_execution.html

KBA-230116004537.pdf

The cache file I received is 46M,and 92M x86_64-linux-clang/libInception_v3.so.

The JSON config file I am using is:

{ "backend_extensions" : { "shared_library_path" : "libQnnHtpNetRunExtensions.so", "config_file_path" : "sa8295_config.json" } }

{ "graphs": { "vtcm_mb": 8, "fp16_relaxed_precision": true, "graph_names": [ "Inception_v3" ] } }

• Up0
  • Down0
shuyw
Posted: Thu, 2024-04-25 20:13

Hi, did you solve this problem? I also met this issue.

• Up0
  • Down0
ahmed.bingol
Posted: Fri, 2024-04-26 03:29
Hello,
How did you even able to generate correct model.so file for SA8295p ? Device has a specific linux os, so when you generate a model with qnn-model-lib-generator you need to find target device specific compiler  (aarch64-oe-linux-gcc9.3) to generate libModel.so file

If you find a way and share with us, so much appreciated.
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.