Forums - Unable to load HardSigmoid UDO package

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unable to load HardSigmoid UDO package
vkakula
Posted: Mon, 2023-05-01 03:50

I am trying to create a UDO package for HardSigmoid in mobilenetv3.onnx model, I have followed the process given in the SNPE documentation. I am able to compile the UDO package into .so files on my x86 machine, but When I try to load the packages in my cpp inference code on the target Rb5 device, it's not getting loaded, can you please suggest how I, load those compiled UDO package or how can I compile the UDO package on the target Rb5 device?

Thanks in advance 

• Up0
  • Down0
SahilBandar
Posted: Tue, 2023-05-09 19:30

Hi vkakula,

Please make sure that the your UDO package's shared library is compiled with aarch64-gnu-linux toolchain(RB5's Toolchain), if your UDO package is compiled on x86 with native x86's toolchain, then architecture wise it will make the difference, that must be the reason why RB5 is not loading the UDO plugin for your custom implementation. 

Please compile the same with aarch64-gnu-linux, and let me know if you face same issue.

Regards,
Sahil Bandar

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.