Forums - In DSP mode, the same input produces different outputs on Snapdragon 865 and Snapdragon 8Gen1

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
In DSP mode, the same input produces different outputs on Snapdragon 865 and Snapdragon 8Gen1
Posted: Sun, 2023-04-23 10:27

My environment:

Phone 1:

• - Snapdragon 8Gen1
  • - Android 12
  • - SNPE-1.68.0.3932
  •  

Phone 2:

• - Snapdragon 865
  • - Android 10
  • - SNPE-1.68.0.3932
  •  

I used snpe-onnx-to-dlc to generate an int8 model through SNPE1.68 using a JSON file with parameters. I tested the model in my Android project with DSP mode using the C++ native SNPE SDK.

My project's Android SDK is 28.

I executed the same model, the same code, and the same inputs using DSP mode on phone 1 and phone 2, but the outputs were different. The model produced accurate results when run on 865, while it produced poor results on 8Gen1. My network is used for hand pose estimation tasks. The backbone module of my network is ShuffleNetV2 0.5x, and the posenet module consists of deconvolution layers and convolution layers. Is there a solution to this problem?

• Up0
  • Down0
Posted: Mon, 2023-04-24 06:46

I solved this problem by using snpe-dlc-quantize to quantize the generated dlc file.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.