Forums - ONNX model load error - 401

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
ONNX model load error - 401
kristoftunner95
Posted: Sun, 2023-03-19 01:01

I am trying to use the snpe execution provider of onnxruntime with a quantized model on the AIP and I get the following error at model load time:

Exception during initialization: C:\source\repos\onnxruntime\onnxruntime\core\providers\snpe\snpe_lib.cc:154 onnxruntime::contrib::snpe::SnpeLib::InitializeSnpe snpe_ was false. Failed to create snpe instance! error_code=401; error_message=Network creation has failed. error_code=401; error_message=Network creation has failed. QnnGraph_create() Failed: 6031; error_component=Dl Network; line_no=1809; thread_id=13856; error_component=Dl Network; line_no=311; thread_id=18256

I am using the snpe sdk for windows version:2.7.0.4264 on the Microsoft Volterra platform with a converted and quantized onnx model. I cannot find the source of this QnnGraph_create() function, so that should be somewhere in the shipped snpe lib. What did go wrong? based on this error message?

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Sun, 2023-03-19 06:16

Dear developer,

What's your platform you used? You need to check if your platform supported AIP runtime or not.

BR.

Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
kristoftunner95
Posted: Sun, 2023-03-19 13:42

Dear Wei,

I am using the Microsoft Volterra computer, which has this Snapdragon integrated: https://www.qualcomm.com/products/mobile/snapdragon/pcs-and-tablets/snap...

• Up0
  • Down0
imran.junejo
Posted: Mon, 2023-03-27 08:42

I am having the similar issue; on the windows-devkit 2023

i am trying to run this model from the tutorial: https://github.com/microsoft/onnxruntime-inference-examples/tree/main/c_...

Please a simple answer:

on the widows (devkit 2023 with aarch94): is the dsp is still supported or not!?

If so, by the SNPE-WIN DSK or only through the ONNXRuntime?

any answer is appreciated, documentation is very sketchy.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.