Forums - libPyIrGraph error...

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
libPyIrGraph error...
wofvh
Posted: Thu, 2023-03-16 18:28
Hi,

I am getting the following error while running the command " python3 ./models/inception_v3/scripts/setup_inceptionv3.py -a ./temp-assets-cache -d"

#the error message:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/nvidia/snpe-sdk/bin/x86_64-linux-clang/snpe-onnx-to-dlc", line 20, in <module>
    from qti.aisw.converters import onnx as onnx_converter
  File "/home/nvidia/snpe-sdk/lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/onnx/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
    from .onnx_to_ir import OnnxConverterFrontend
  File "/home/nvidia/snpe-sdk/lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/onnx/onnx_to_ir.py", line 18, in <module>
    from qti.aisw.converters.common.utils import code_to_message
  File "/home/nvidia/snpe-sdk/lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/common/__init__.py", line 9, in <module>
    from . import libPyIrGraph as ir_graph

ImportError: /home/nvidia/snpe-sdk/lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/common/libPyIrGraph.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Request you help on the same.
Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
teddy
  • Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Sun, 2023-03-19 06:18

Dear developer,

What's SNPE version you tried to check? You can download the inception model manually and then quantize and execute model on taget.

BR.
Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
wofvh
Posted: Sun, 2023-03-19 17:27

i had been tried snpe-sdk 2.07.0 version for linux and also 1.68.0 version for ai 

but i got the same error "libpyirgraph.so: cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory" and there's no information im using RB5 for robot .. ple let me know i to fix it ...  

• Up0
  • Down0
chientv
Posted: Mon, 2023-04-10 21:34

I manually download the checkpoint and convert to .dlc, but still have the same problem.

Could you please let me know how to fix this

• Up0
  • Down0
chientv
Posted: Mon, 2023-04-10 21:35

I manually download the checkpoint and convert to .dlc, but still have the same problem.

Could you please let me know how to fix this

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.