Forums - QNN backend version for 8450

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
QNN backend version for 8450
jeff.schenck
Posted: Sun, 2023-02-26 20:31

Hello,

I've been successful running example code and a toy model on an 8450 board using the v69 HTP backend (as well as CPU backend for aarch64-android).  I have not been successful with other backends.

1)  It appears that the v66 DSP library, for example, is for a diiferent hardware platform and not applicable in my case.  Is that correct?  So accessing different hardware engines can't be done explicitly through the QNN API(?)

2) What about the HTA backend?  The library is in the SDK but I didn't see any tutorials that use it.

Thanks,

Jeff

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Sat, 2023-03-04 21:43

Daer developer,

1)  It appears that the v66 DSP library, for example, is for a diiferent hardware platform and not applicable in my case.  Is that correct?  So accessing different hardware engines can't be done explicitly through the QNN API(?)

[QC] The dsp arch for SM8450 is v69 only. You need to push related v69 libs no matter for the CPU or DSP.

2) What about the HTA backend?  The library is in the SDK but I didn't see any tutorials that use it.

[QC] SM8450 don't support HTA anymore.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.