Forums - SNPE is not supported on this SoC [URGENT]

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
SNPE is not supported on this SoC [URGENT]
arkhadem
Posted: Thu, 2023-02-16 01:15

Hi All,

I am using Samsung Galaxy S10e with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC, and snpe-2.5.0.4052. I successfully ran alexnet example using snpe-net-run on CPU and GPU with the following configuration:

export SNPE_TARGET_ARCH=aarch64-android-clang8.0
export SNPE_TARGET_STL=libc++_shared.so

For DSP, I've got this error from snpe-net-run:

The selected runtime is not available on this platform. Continue anyway to observe the failure at network creation time.
error_code=1200; error_message=libstd error. No backend library matched for this build and target; error_component=Dependent library; line_no=1139; thread_id=511939757312

When I run snpe-platform-validator it gives me:

SNPE is not supported on this SoC.

Anyone can help me what's the problem with DSP or platform validator?

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Sat, 2023-02-18 06:42

Dear customer,

You need to quantize your model if you wang to run model on DSP runtime.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.