Forums - [Win DevKit 2023/Volterra] - Unable to use DSP

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
[Win DevKit 2023/Volterra] - Unable to use DSP
NETHERAK
Posted: Tue, 2023-02-14 00:38

I'm using the snpe-sample. with Inception v3 following the instructions. CPU works as expected, however trying DSP results in an error.

snpe-sample.exe --container inception_v3_quantized.dlc --input_list raw_list.txt --output_dir output --runtime dsp

SNPE Version: 2.6.0.4131

Error while building SNPE object.

I do have the DSP .so files in the directory along with the .dll's. I believe the V68 .so should be the appropriate one (8cx gen3).

• Up0
  • Down0
vijayky88
Posted: Wed, 2023-02-15 01:02

I am also facing the same inside volterral Ubuntu (in WSL mode):

user@Volterra:~$ /home/user/snpe-2.5.0.4052//bin/aarch64-ubuntu-gcc7.5/snpe-platform-validator --coreVersion --runtime all --targetPath .

SNPE is not supported on this SoC.
user@Volterra:~$ cat Result.csv
Platform Validator Results:
Runtime,Runtime supported,Library Prerequisites,Library Version,Runtime Core Version,Unit Test,Overall Result
GPU,Unknown Chipset,Not Found,Not Queried,Not Queried,Not Queried,Failed
DSP,Unknown Chipset,Not Found,Not Queried,Not Queried,Not Queried,Failed
AIP,Unknown Chipset,Not Found,Not Queried,Not Queried,Not Queried,Failed

Please suggest us how to enable dsp/aie/gpu inside WSL (Ubuntu) systems for Volterra.

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.