Forums - snpe-udo-package-generator error on v2.5 SDK

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
snpe-udo-package-generator error on v2.5 SDK
rado
Posted: Wed, 2023-01-25 04:39

Hello All, 

I am trying to use the UDO  package generator (as part of the SNPE 2.5.0). 

The command used by me is as follows:

(pyenv36) Box:~/snpe-sdk$ snpe-udo-package-generator -p ./examples/NativeCpp/UdoExample/Softmax/config/Softmax.json -o ./models/inception_v3/;

2023-01-25 13:10:13,034 - 214 - INFO - Creating new package at: /home/rayyappan/snpe-sdk/models/inception_v3/SoftmaxUdoPackage
2023-01-25 13:10:13,034 - 219 - WARNING - DSP Operation detected but HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT is not set. Please note HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT needs to be set to compile the package.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/rayyappan/snpe-sdk/bin/x86_64-linux-clang/snpe-udo-package-generator", line 36, in <module>
    config_path=args.config_path)
  File "/home/rayyappan/snpe-sdk/lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/backend/custom_ops/snpe_udo_config.py", line 243, in setup_file_paths
    self.copy_udo_dir("utils", CUSTOM_OP_DIR, cpu_util_src_dir)
NameError: name 'CUSTOM_OP_DIR' is not defined
Looking at the lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/backend/custom_ops/snpe_udo_config.py, it reveals we need to set the QNN_SDK_ROOT for deducing the CUSTOM_OP_DIR
QNN_SDK_ROOT = os.getenv("QNN_SDK_ROOT")

if QNN_SDK_ROOT is not None:
SHARE_LOC_PREFIX = os.path.join(os.path.abspath(QNN_SDK_ROOT), 'target', 'x86_64-linux-clang', 'share', 'OpPackageGenerator')
CUSTOM_OP_DIR = os.path.join(SHARE_LOC_PREFIX, 'CustomOp')

can anyone tell me which SDK is this ?? 

similiar thread on this issue is here https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/software/qualcomm-neural... but its not yet addressed properly (only downgrading the version was the option there). 

Thanks,

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Sat, 2023-02-04 04:23

Dear developer,

Could you please help to share the steps for your SNPE-UDO to us?

QNN SDK is not released to public yet.

I thinks it's confustion for SNPE UDO development.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.