Forums - on Qualcomm 888 HDK the adb USB connection keeps dropping out after a few hours

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
on Qualcomm 888 HDK the adb USB connection keeps dropping out after a few hours
ki.miasalamo9881
Posted: Mon, 2022-12-19 01:13

I have 5 Qualcomm 888 HDK boards, which I'm using to drive tests using adb connection over USB to my desktop that is downloading and running tests on them. 3 of the dev boards are rock solid and have been up and running for weeks. 2 of them keep dropping the USB connection after a few hours. The devices are not rebooting, if I unplug the usb-c connection on the dev board and replug it reconnects to my desktop no problem. I have a screen attached, and it shows nothing visible that I can see that might help explain this, I've looked at the logcat output, and nothing obvious there either.

So how would an android developer go about debugging this flakey USB problem?

• Up0
  • Down0
jddennis
Posted: Mon, 2022-12-19 08:26

Please post this in our Hardware Development Kit forum. 

https://developer.qualcomm.com/forums/qdn-forums/hardware/hardware-devel...

That way the proper people will be notified. 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.