Forums - Qualcom QNN HTP / DSP / GPU Delegates for Mobile Application Development

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Qualcom QNN HTP / DSP / GPU Delegates for Mobile Application Development
isk
Posted: Fri, 2022-12-02 08:01

Hi @all,

we develop Android Applications with realtime use cases. Therefore low runtimes are essential to us.
To stay up to date with the newest hardware perfomances we use these rankings.

Viewing this list, it becomes clear that the SD 8 and 8+ SoCs have an edge to other platforms. But the benchmark results have been achieved by using the Qualcom QNN HTP / DSP / GPU Delegates.

We would like to use these delegates too, to get the most out of the Snapdragon. Some time ago, the creator of the benchmark commented on the delegates and told, that they are not available to the public yet.

My current search came up with nothing, so I was wondering if I can find information here.

Are the new delegates available in any current SDK?
Is there any possibility to get acces to the delegates?
When will they become available to the public?

Any information on this topic is appreciated!

Best regards

isk

Edit: Added Links

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Sun, 2022-12-04 00:05

Dear developer,

QNN delegate SDK is avaliable on our createpoints. 

Meanwhile, you can take a look at the SNPE which is public on QDN already.

BR.

Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
isk
Posted: Mon, 2022-12-05 03:25

Hi Wei,

thank you very much for replying. I will apply for an createpoints access.

Unfortunatly we had some issues with SNPE in combination with our model.  That is why we are eagerly await the newer deligates.

Best Regard

isk

• Up0
  • Down0
koizumi.tatsuro
Posted: Thu, 2023-01-05 20:19

Hi Wei,

Where can I find QNN delegate for TensorFlow Lite on CreatePoints?

I fouond QNN SDK but QNN delegate does not seem to be included.

Thanks,

Tatsuro

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.