Forums - UDO fails to run on DSP

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
UDO fails to run on DSP
anhtu.nguyen
Posted: Wed, 2022-10-05 15:32

Hello,

I'm trying to implement some UDOs for dsp_v66 and run them on DSP of SM8250 (linux environment).

When I use snpe-net-run on device, the quantized model work perfectly with UDO on CPU. But when i ran them on DSP, I got this problem 

Quote:
DSP implementation library failed to load.  Error code: -18. rpc_error_code=0x400, line_no=0; error_component=DSP Runtime; line_no=839; thread_id=547630305632; error_component=DSP Runtime; line_no=265; thread_id=547653607440

I tried the same model and UDOs on AIP and I got another error

Quote:
error_code=1409; error_message=AIP runtime invalid parameter. error_code=1409; error_message=AIP runtime invalid parameter. Mismatch between network offline and online view.; error_component=AIP Runtime; line_no=548; thread_id=547920032096; error_component=AIP Runtime; line_no=265; thread_id=547947065360

I've already checked the presence of DSP and AIP using snpe-platform-validator and all runtimes are good. 

Have you any idea about this error ?

• Up0
  • Down0
sanjjey.a.sanjjey
Posted: Thu, 2022-10-06 23:25

Hi,

Please set libs path properly for ADSP.

For reference please check the below given links.

https://developer.qualcomm.com/sites/default/files/docs/snpe/tutorial_in...

Implementing a UDO for DSP V66.   https://developer.qualcomm.com/sites/default/files/docs/snpe/compiling_u...

Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
anhtu.nguyen
Posted: Sat, 2022-10-08 10:55

Hi,

I had all of ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH  setted up before running snpe-net-run but the result was always the same. Do you have any suggestion for better debug ? I found nothing about this problem in your documentation.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.