Forums - X86 snpe-net-run failure

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
X86 snpe-net-run failure
bszxyang
Posted: Thu, 2022-09-29 20:36

Hi,

I want to run the snpe-net-run in x86. I use the command as following:

./bin/x86_64-linux-clang/snpe-net-run --container  ./self_model/yolo.dlc --input_list ./images/raw_list.txt

Then I got error like this: error while loading shared libraries: libatomic.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have run the envsetup.sh and add LD_LIBRARY_PATH. But the problem is not solved.

And I used snpe1.66.

Would you like to help me solve this problem. 

Thanks!

yang

• Up0
  • Down0
sanjjey.a.sanjjey
Posted: Fri, 2022-09-30 01:25

Hi

Can you please give more detail about your model.Whether you are using unsupported operations in SNPE, and want to know your models output?.

• Up0
  • Down0
bszxyang
Posted: Fri, 2022-09-30 02:30

Hi

Thanks for your reply!

My model is a original yoloV7 model. The output data of model is a vector, which include the position and size of the box and the probability. I use the command "snpe-onnx-to-dlc" transform the yoloV7 model form onnx to dlc file successful.  And I create a raw data list successful. But when I used the command "snpe-net-run" run the tranformed dlc model,  the error came. I don't know why.

That's the info in my side. What should I do to solve this problem?

Thanks!

yang

• Up0
  • Down0
sanjjey.a.sanjjey
Posted: Fri, 2022-09-30 04:06

Hi

This error is due to missing dependency on your system, Use the following command to install

apt-get install libatomic1

Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.