Forums - Loading and Executing DLC Files on WIndows

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Loading and Executing DLC Files on WIndows
jason2
Posted: Thu, 2022-09-08 08:23

Hello,

I notice there do not seem to be examples of running DLC model files on Windows in the SNPE documentation.  Additionally, the dependencies shipped with the SNPE SDK only seem to indicate Linux and Android support.  For example the "lib/" directory of the SDK only contains the following:

aarch64-android-clang8.0  aarch64-oe-linux-gcc8.2  aarch64-oe-linux-gcc9.3  aarch64-ubuntu-gcc7.5  arm-android-clang8.0  dsp  python  x86_64-linux-clang

Are there examples of running DLC files on Windows?  Is this supported?  In particular,  I know the Microsoft Hololens 2 contains a Snapdragon 850, and I was wondering if we will be able to use the SNPE SDK to deploy our models to this platform.

Thanks,
Jason
  • Up0
  • Down0
sanjjey.a.sanjjey
Posted: Fri, 2022-09-09 03:09

Hi,

Currently SNPE SDK supports on windows with snapdragon chipset.

And we will give you more informations shortly.

Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
jason2
Posted: Mon, 2022-09-12 09:05

Hi Sanjjey,

Thanks for your response.  As I said, while I'm interested in deploying models on Windows mobile platforms in general, my main interest is deploying model DLC files on the Hololens 2.

Thanks,

Jason

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.