Forums - snpe-onnx-to-dlc Conv1dOp Error

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
snpe-onnx-to-dlc Conv1dOp Error
niccolo.bellaccini
Posted: Fri, 2022-07-22 04:05

Hi everyone,

I'm using the SNPE tool snpe-onnx-to-dlc to convert a .onnx model into .dlc format. If I use the latest versions 1.63 or 1.64 of the SNPE I got this error while conversion:

ERROR - Node Conv_0: qti.aisw.converters.common.libPyIrGraph.Conv1dOp: No constructor defined!

Instead, If I use the converter of SNPE version 1.61 I don't get this kind of error.

Does anyone know anything more about this error? Is Conv1d layer supported by the snpe-onnx-to-dlc tool?

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Sat, 2022-07-30 02:16

Dear developer,

SNPE don't support Conv1D at present.

BR.

Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
niccolo.bellaccini
Posted: Mon, 2022-08-01 01:53

Thank you for the reply Wei.

Just out of curiosity, I see this sentence in the revision history page of the SNPE that in the release of April 2022 ( https://developer.qualcomm.com/sites/default/files/docs/snpe/revision_history.html#:~:text=Tools%3A%20ONNX%20Converters%3A%20Fixed%20implementation%20details%20for%20Conv1D%20and%20Pool1D%20Ops. )

Tools: ONNX Converters: Fixed implementation details for Conv1D and Pool1D Ops.

Is this a typo or do you know if will these operations be implemented in the future?

Niccolo

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.