Forums - Unable to run Yolo Tflite in QCS610

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unable to run Yolo Tflite in QCS610
balavignesh.g
Posted: Tue, 2022-05-24 06:40

I am trying to run Yolov4 tflite but I am unable to run the following code in QCS610.

gst-launch-1.0 qtiqmmfsrc name=camsrc camera=0 ! video/x-raw\(memory:GBM\),format=NV12,width=1280,height=720,framerate=30/1, camera=0 ! qtimletflite model=/data/misc/camera/yolov4int8.tflite labels=/data/misc/camera/coco.txt postprocessing=detection ! queue ! qtioverlay ! waylandsink fullscreen=true async=true sync=false

Getting the following error:
**********************************************************************************************************
gbm_create_device(156): Info: backend name is: msm_drm
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
gbm_create_device(156): Info: backend name is: msm_drm

** (gst-launch-1.0:4856): WARNING **: 03:21:19.664: Wayland compositor is missing the ability to scale, video display may not work properly. - No viewporter present

** (gst-launch-1.0:4856): WARNING **: 03:21:19.664: Could not bind to zwp_linux_dmabuf_v1
INFO: Initialized TensorFlow Lite runtime.
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstMLETFLite:mletflite0: Could not get/set settings from/on resource.
Additional debug info:
/mnt/data1/vvdn/source/qcs610_source/apps_proc/build-qti-distro-fullstack-debug/tmp-glibc/work/aarch64-oe-linux/gstreamer1.0-plugins-qti-oss-mle/1.0-r0/gst-plugin-mle/mle_gst_tflite/mle_tflite.cc(572): gst_mle_tflite_set_info (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstMLETFLite:mletflite0:
Failed to initilize engine!
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Setting pipeline to READY ...
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...
************************************************************************************************************
Kindly help me what are files needed to run or will the QCS610 only supports mle_snpe.config, detect.tflite, labelmap.txt alone. Please reply.

• Up0
  • Down0
u721038
Posted: Fri, 2022-06-03 07:54

I also faced this unable to run Yolo Tflite in QCS610 one week ago.But i did not got its solution until now.I am hoping i will get solution soon.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.