Forums - snpe for real-time video tasks

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
snpe for real-time video tasks
Posted: Mon, 2022-05-23 06:30

I recently studied real-time video tasks and used snpe. I have a question to ask:

For multi frame data, we must excute snpe every frame.
If I want to use the data of the previous frame, I must load the data of both frames from memory to DSP, which will waste time. What cache mechanism does DSP have to make direct use of the information of the previous frame?

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Mon, 2022-05-23 22:59

Dear customer,

SNPE don't have any scheme to save the data for developer. We're recommending to save the final results previously by customer.

BR.

Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
Posted: Tue, 2022-05-24 06:54

Thank you for your reply, but I don't  expresse my question clearly.

When I execute spne for frame t, how do I use the information from frame t-1  just stored in the DSP?
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.