Forums - OneHot layer not supported in runtime

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
OneHot layer not supported in runtime
jiazha
Posted: Mon, 2022-05-09 16:56

Hi,

I converted a model with one-hot encoder from ONNX to DLC using the conversion tool. The conversion was successful but I got the following error when I tried to load the model on DSP.

Caused by: com.qualcomm.qti.snpe.SnpeError$NativeException: Unable to create network! Cause: error_code=1000; error_message=Layer is not supported. error_code=1000; error_message=Layer is not supported. UnsupportedLayer Layer name: OneHot_110 Layer type: OneHot; error_component=Model Validation; line_no=4148; thread_id=476361051472; error_component=Model Validation; line_no=265; thread_id=480614227664

I called snpe-dlc-info to show the network, and OneHot_110 looks like below.

| 112 | OneHot_110           | one_hot               | 348                  | 351                  | 1x70         | A D G C  |                                     |

I am using snpe-1.57.0. Can you please help? Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Sat, 2022-05-14 23:34

Dear customer

Thanks for your awareness on our engine usages.

We're interesting for the layer of one-hot your integrated. What's the scenario for this model?

Based on the SNPE layer supported, one-hot may still not support or still has some bugs need to fix. Could you please help to share the issue model or errors logs(CDSP logs) to us?

BR.

Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
jianzhangru
Posted: Thu, 2022-05-19 11:15

Hi, the DLC file is about 70MB. How shall I share it with you? Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.