Forums - Could not install module (runpy issue)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Could not install module (runpy issue)
ahmet.deeniz
Posted: Mon, 2022-04-04 06:16

Hello ,

When trying to install a Python module on the Qualcomm® QCS610, some error messages occur. Python3 is used and the following commands are tried:

* Python3 -m pip install tensorflow 

* python3 -m pip install tflite

The same error message comes up no matter what module is tried to install:

" Could not import runpy module

ImportError: No module named 'runpy'"

I thought ,I don't have access to the internet with myboard and assume Python wants to download the module over the internet. So I have found a way to download a module from My PC and then transfer it to the board using WinSCP and then install it from there as well.

download the module "tflite-runtime" and keep it in Root .

By using " python3 -m pip install tflite_runtime-2.7.0-cp39-cp39-manylinux2014_x86_64.whl -f ./ --no-index"     

By using this command , "tflite-runtime" module should have be installed ,however still showing same errros.

" Could not import runpy module

ImportError: No module named 'runpy'"

If anyone has an idea to solve this problem I appreciate it.

Thanks.

Deniz

• Up0
  • Down0
ss.pandiri
Posted: Tue, 2022-04-05 11:23

Hello Deniz,

610 doesn't support python module installation through PIP.

Please refer this link for more informaton:

https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/software/qualcomm-neural...

thanks,

Steven

• Up0
  • Down0
ahmet.deeniz
Posted: Wed, 2022-04-06 02:02
Hello Steven,

Thank you for your response. I actually checked that link. But I didn't find anything useful. In case QCS610 doesn't support installing the python module via pip, is there a way to install the module without pip on QCS610?

Thanks in Advance.

Deniz.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.