Forums - DLC fails on DSP

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
DLC fails on DSP
yakov.dan
Posted: Thu, 2022-03-17 10:36

Hi,

I have an onnx model that I converted to DLC and quantized. Conversion and quantization completed without errors or warnings, using SNPE 1.56

I ran the DLC using snpe-net-run on CPU and got the expected result. However, on DSP I got the following error:

error_code=910; error_message=DSP runtime system error. error_code=910; error_message=DSP runtime system error. Failed to load network.  Error code: -6, Backend Error Code: 0.; error_component=DSP Runtime; line_no=731; thread_id=486289700080; error_component=DSP Runtime; line_no=267; thread_id=486328411464

Please help.

you can find in the following link the onnx model. the dlc and the quantized dlc.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ouPvd665v6so7msKFWR4VdFAY6QvSIFV/view?usp=sharing

Thank you,

Yakov

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Thu, 2022-03-31 01:26

Dear customer,

What's target platform you want to execute?

For 865 or previous soc. you need to quantize the model with

--use_dsp

Regarding 888 or further platforms. you can add the following  options.

--use_dsp  // for dsp runtime.

--enable_htp // for htp backend.

BR.

Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.