Forums - Failed to load network on dsp runtime.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Failed to load network on dsp runtime.
kuanhungliu
Posted: Tue, 2022-02-08 01:42
Hi, I want to run my model with dsp but it only work on cpu.
Did i miss anything need to do?
I tried on both quantized and unquantized dlc, they gave same results.
Btw, I got same results when running snpe_bench.py

Env setting
Devices: nokia8.1 ta-1131
Soc: Snapdragon 845
snpe: 1.55.0.2958 

Error message
1|PNXN:/data/local/tmp $ snpe-net-run --container split_head.dlc --input_list inputlist.txt --use_dsp                                                                                                     
error_code=910; error_message=DSP runtime system error. error_code=910; error_message=DSP runtime system error. Failed to load network.  Error code: 1, Backend Error Code: 0.; error_component=DSP Runtime; line_no=554; thread_id=521562877184; error_component=DSP Runtime; line_no=262; thread_id=534281082104

CPU result
1|PNXN:/data/local/tmp $ snpe-net-run --container split_head.dlc --input_list inputlist.txt                                                                                                               
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model String: N/A
SNPE v1.55.0.2958
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Processing DNN input(s):
test.raw
Applying padding
Applying padding
Applying padding
PNXN:/data/local/tmp $ 

• Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Thu, 2022-02-10 19:53

Dear customer,

Did you quantize this model successfully on your side or any errors happened?

You can check the DSP logs through qxdm or mini-dm tool to capture the runing logs.

BR.

Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
kuanhungliu
Posted: Sun, 2022-02-20 22:05

Hi,
I found this issue which caused by wrong .raw format.
I only feed 1/4 size compared to normal input.

Thanks for your help.

• Up0
  • Down0
SahilBandar
Posted: Tue, 2022-02-22 09:08

Hi kuanhungliu,

Please do make sure of that you have tried setting up the library path of the DSP.
Please follow the steps given in SNPE Docs in order to setup the DSP lib paths, 

https://developer.qualcomm.com/sites/default/files/docs/snpe/dsp_runtime...

After this it should work well on DSP environment.

Solution to avoid Applying padding in input, please rescale your image in 0.0 to 1.0 value range and convert the dtype to float32.
After conversion store the file as a raw input file and test the inference.

Hope this might resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Sahil Bandar

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.