Forums - TFlite object detection demo on RB5

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
TFlite object detection demo on RB5
andrew.loeliger
Posted: Fri, 2022-01-21 08:59

Hi,

I can't get the Object detection with TensorFlow Lite demo running on the RB5.

I have downloaded everything and it seems to have compiled, however, the program does not run correctly. A window with a video feed is displayed without the object detection. The following error message is shown:

Loading model: mobilenet_quant_v1_224.tflite

(process:17830): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 16:23:46.387: gst_element_get_state: assertion 'GST_IS_ELEMENT (element)' failed
OpenCV | GStreamer warning: GStreamer: unable to query pipeline state (/home/src/opencv-wayland/modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp:421)
labels finished
ERROR: Subgraph is already in use.
ERROR: Subgraph is already in use.
[*] DEBUG: handle_toplevel_configure: maximized=0 fullscreen=0 resizing=0 focused=0 size=[0 x 0]
ERROR: Invoke called on model that is not ready.
[*] DEBUG: handle_toplevel_configure: maximized=0 fullscreen=0 resizing=0 focused=1 size=[0 x 0]

I am using an RB5 board which has been updated using apt-get with a Microsoft webcam.

Thanks in advance for any help.
  • Up0
  • Down0
weihuan
Posted: Thu, 2022-03-31 09:23

Dear customer,

Will invoke IOT guys to give mofe feedback to here later.

BR.
Wei

• Up0
  • Down0
zpang
Posted: Thu, 2022-03-31 19:08

Please check whether you had multiple gstreamer processors: ps -A

Please upload your gstreamer command. 

• Up0
  • Down0
karishma.inamdar
Posted: Wed, 2022-12-14 15:36

Did you solve this issue? I am having the same problem.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.