Forums - setup_alexnet.py fails

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
setup_alexnet.py fails
prabukumar
Posted: Mon, 2021-11-29 02:31

I am running the command mentioned below.

~/HDD/projects/QC/snpe-eval/snpe-1.55.0.2958$ sudo python $SNPE_ROOT/models/alexnet/scripts/setup_alexnet.py -a models/alexnet/scripts/asset/

But It fails with the log mentioned below.
ERROR: SNPE_ROOT not setup.  Please run the SDK env setup script.

The asset directory contains the required asset

~/HDD/projects/QC/snpe-eval/snpe-1.55.0.2958$ ls models/alexnet/scripts/asset/
bvlc_alexnet.caffemodel  deploy.prototxt       imagenet.bet.pickle        synsets.txt       test.txt   val.txt
caffe_ilsvrc12.tar.gz    det_synset_words.txt  imagenet_mean.binaryproto  synset_words.txt  train.txt

Can anyone help what is missing ?

caffe is installed properly. I test that by running

~/HDD/projects/QC/snpe-eval/snpe-1.55.0.2958$ python
Python 3.6.9 (default, Jan 26 2021, 15:33:00)
[GCC 8.4.0] on linux
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> import caffe
>>>

Also I run the setup script,

source bin/envsetup.sh -c ~/caffe/

• Up0
  • Down0
ap.arunraj
Posted: Tue, 2021-11-30 05:51

Hello prabukumar,
Once you run envsetup.sh, check whether SNPE_ROOT is set with path to snpe directory by:
echo $SNPE_ROOT
Idealy it should print path to snpe directory. If yes, then run 
setup_alexnet.py from same environment (Make sure correct python version is used).

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.