Forums - snpe-tflite-to-dlc conversion fails

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
snpe-tflite-to-dlc conversion fails
lbrondon
Posted: Wed, 2021-11-17 08:58

Hello,

I'm trying to run snpe-tflite-to-dlc in Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, but I keep getting the error message that follows:

lucas@cpqrent6tiw643:~/snpe-1.55.0.2958/models$ snpe-tflite-to-dlc --input_network tflite_model/luma_plus_chroma_default.tflite --input_dim input "1,2256,3008,1" --output_path tflite_model/dlc/luma_plus_chroma_default.dlc.dlc

Failed to find necessary python package
Python version mismatch: module was compiled for version 3.6, while the interpreter is running version 3.8.
Please ensure that libDlModelToolsPy3.so is discoverable your PYTHONPATH

For the record, a few points I'd like to anticipate:

• I've manually installed python3.6 (since it does not come pre-installed in Ubuntu 20.04)
  • I've set up python3.6 as the default alternative, just like explained in https://developer.qualcomm.com/docs/snpe/setup.html.
  • I've installed Tflite 2.3 (using pip install)

Any help is much appreciated.

• Up0
  • Down0
hwu5
Posted: Mon, 2021-11-22 05:23

Hi 

I cannot reproduce your issue.

Here is my test environment for reference:

Linux 18.04

NDK android-ndk-r19c

Python3.6.9

tflite 2.3.0

TVM 0.8.dev0

I suggest you can have a try with recommended environment.

Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
smalothu
Posted: Thu, 2024-04-25 18:36

Hi 

I'm also trying to convert .tflite to .dlc and couldn't success. below is error , can anyone help

File "/prj/qct/webtech_hyd18/mlg_user_admin/qaisw_source_repo/qaisw_repo_release/snpe_src/QAISW/ThirdParty/tvm/src/tvm_fork/src/ir/diagnostic.cc", line 264
TVMError: The source maps are not populated for this module. Please use `tvm.relay.transform.AnnotateSpans` to attach source maps for error reporting.
Error: The Relay type checker is unable to show the following types match.
In particular `Tensor[(48), float32]` does not match `Tensor[(48), uint8]`

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.