Forums - Missing SNPE DSP dependent libraries: libcdsprpc_system.so.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Missing SNPE DSP dependent libraries: libcdsprpc_system.so.
Posted: Wed, 2021-11-03 20:48

Hello,

When I use SNPE C++ libs in my APK, I got a error and following error string from zdl::DlSystem::getLastErrorString():

error_code=908; error_message=DSP runtime communication error. Missing SNPE DSP dependent libraries: libcdsprpc_system.so.; error_component=DSP Runtime; line_no=866; thread_id=518643510608

This error only happen in APK, but on same phone(Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G/ One plus 7T HD 1900) snpe-net-run and my own native cpp project goes well, and snpe-net-run and my own  project passed zdl::SNPE::SNPEFactory::isRuntimeAvailable(runtime_t) == true, no error string got.

libcdsprpc_system.so located in system/lib or system/lib64.

Any help in solving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

• Up0
  • Down0
hwu5
Posted: Mon, 2021-11-22 06:13

Hi,

From your report, root cause could be untrusted apk has no access to dsp resources.

You can find helpful documents at www.createpoint.com about how to setup for untrusted apk.

DCN, KBA-180627141440

DCN, KBA-201102072419

As these 2 documents talks about DSP security configuration, they are restricted.

I am not sure you have access to the documents.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.