Forums - snpe-caffe-to-dlc fails

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
snpe-caffe-to-dlc fails
sandeep.e
Posted: Mon, 2021-07-19 03:42

I am trying to convert the Alexnet model to DLC file. But  snpe-caffe-to-dlc command is failing and the DLC  file is not generated. Below is the error message i am getting,

ERROR_CAFFE_CAFFE_PARSING_ERROR: Caffe could not parse /home/sandeep/projects/QC/SNPE-evaluation/snpe-1.52.0.2724/models/alexnet/caffe/deploy_batch_1.prototxt: a bytes-like object is required, not 'str'

How can i fix this error?

• Up0
  • Down0
SahilBandar
Posted: Tue, 2021-08-31 12:06

Hi Sandeep,

Make sure that you are passing proper parameters to --input_network option for tool snpe-caffe-to-dlc, Also make sure that you have passed the --caffe_bin option even if it is not an mandatory to use.

Please take a look into MobileNet SSD Caffe model conversion guide given in below url for more information,
https://developer.qualcomm.com/sites/default/files/docs/snpe/convert_mob...

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks,
Sahil Bandar

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.