Forums - Downloads not working

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Downloads not working
thirteen
Posted: Fri, 2021-03-12 01:02

I am trying to download SNPE SDK from https://developer.qualcomm.com/downloads/qualcomm-neural-processing-sdk-....

I get the prodcut kit license agreement page but I'm unable to download the SDK even after accepting the legal agreement.

When I check the checkbox and click on accept, the same page keeps on loading. I've tried using both Chrome and Edge browsers and also tried in Incognito mode. I'm seeing the same behaviour for other download links (e.g. Hexagon SDK).

• Up0
  • Down0
jddennis
Posted: Fri, 2021-03-12 08:07
This is a known bug that has impacted a small number of users. The good news is there is a relatively easy fix, but I'll need to work through IT to make that happen. So it may take a few days for the correction to take effect. Thank you for your patience.
  • Up0
  • Down0
jddennis
Posted: Tue, 2021-03-16 08:15
Did you receive the email asking you to reset your password? Want to make sure you saw that and if it is working for you. Add a comment here to let me know.
  • Up0
  • Down0
thirteen
Posted: Wed, 2021-03-17 09:59

Hi jddennis. Yes I did receive the email. Also, I was able to download the SNPE SDK. The terms and conditions are showing now when I try to download.

Thank you for your help.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.