Forums - SailPoint Identity creation rule

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
SailPoint Identity creation rule
navyasri4400
Posted: Thu, 2020-11-26 05:18

I am trying to set the value of identity in SailPoint whilst creating the identity as part of the aggregation. Can anyone help what the identity rule should look like?

setAttribute didn't work.

• Up0
  • Down0
sudheerpatelseo
Posted: Mon, 2021-08-23 04:30

You can also do this by opening the sailpoint application and Including a line of command in the back end. for the tutorial, you can check the official documentation of the sailpoint training on their website. 

I hope it solves your issue. you can also raise a ticket over there for any assistance.

• Up0
  • Down0
its.davidwilson78
Posted: Fri, 2022-02-25 21:27

Hi,

One of the Sailpoint IIQ nice features is the IIQ Rule. The IIQ Rule is just a piece of Beanshell (Java's interpreted cousin language) code that IIQ developers can add to the product, in order to customize its behavior. There are, nowadays, around 70+ different kinds of rules in the product.

If any other Query Click: Sailpoint Training

I hope it solves your issue.

Thanking you,
DavidWilson

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.