Forums - snpe-onnx-to-dlc error

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
snpe-onnx-to-dlc error
m9034618
Posted: Mon, 2020-11-23 17:45
When i run snpe-onnx-to-dlc, i got the following error:

WARNING_OP_NOT_SUPPORTED_BY_ONNX: Unable to register converter supported Operation [Resize:Version 10] with your Onnx installation. Got: No schema registered for 'Resize'!. Converter will bail if Model contains this Op.
WARNING_OP_NOT_SUPPORTED_BY_ONNX: Unable to register converter supported Operation [Resize:Version 11] with your Onnx installation. Got: No schema registered for 'Resize'!. Converter will bail if Model contains this Op.
2020-11-24 01:40:52,678 - 182 - WARNING - WARNING_OP_VERSION_NOT_SUPPORTED_BY_ONNX: Version mismatch issue found. Model has [Operator: BatchNormalization, Version: 9] but it is not found in ONNX installation(max supported is: 7). Please fix model or ONNX installation as appropriate to avoid possible error(s).
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/root/snpe/lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/onnx/onnx_to_ir.py", line 142, in convert
    onnx_translations.OnnxTranslationBase.SUPPORTED_VERSION)
  File "/root/snpe/lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/common/converter_ir/translation.py", line 48, in apply_method_to_op
    translation = self.__get_translation(op_type)
  File "/root/snpe/lib/python/qti/aisw/converters/common/converter_ir/translation.py", line 35, in __get_translation
    "Op is most likely not supported by the converter." % op_type)
KeyError: 'No translation registered for op type onnx_softplus. Op is most likely not supported by the converter.'
2020-11-24 01:40:52,678 - 172 - ERROR - Node Softplus_2: 'No translation registered for op type onnx_softplus. Op is most likely not supported by the converter.'

Thanks for your help.
  • Up0
  • Down0
rajeshhope94
Posted: Wed, 2020-12-02 06:10

Facing the similar issue with snpe-onnx-to-dlc convertor:
I am trying to convert onnx model (originally developed in PyTorch) to dlc and I see the below error:

snpe-onnx-to-dlc --input_network models/pspnet/pspnet_upconv.onnx --output_path models/pspnet/pspnet.dlc

WARNING_OP_NOT_SUPPORTED_BY_ONNX: Unable to register converter supported Operation [Resize:Version 10] with your Onnx installation. Got: No schema registered for 'Resize'!. Converter will bail if Model contains this Op.
WARNING_OP_NOT_SUPPORTED_BY_ONNX: Unable to register converter supported Operation [Resize:Version 11] with your Onnx installation. Got: No schema registered for 'Resize'!. Converter will bail if Model contains this Op.
Failed to find necessary python package
libpython3.5m.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Please ensure that libDlModelToolsPy3.so is discoverable your PYTHONPATH

I have the following versions of 
onnx == 1.3.0
protobuf == 3.6.0
python == 3.5

• Up0
  • Down0
ap.arunraj
Posted: Mon, 2021-02-15 07:14

Hello m9034618,

Please refer the below link for detailed information on supported ONNX operations:
https://developer.qualcomm.com/docs/snpe/supported_onnx_ops.html

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.