Forums - Android model execute bug

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Android model execute bug
ginny0922fc2
Posted: Wed, 2020-11-18 20:43

To test model's performance, I feed a series of video frames one by one and check model's output confidence.

And I discover that if I feed frames from frame 5, the model output confidence 0.797 in frame 60; however, if I feed frames from frame 20, the model output confidence 0.831 of frame 60, the same frame with the previous case.

This difference occurs only on android devices. PC doesn't have this problem. And on android devices, this difference occurs no matter what processor the model runs on, CPU, GPU and DSP.

Then I do another experiment: I create a new model object every time when I feed a new frame and then the difference disappears. Are some bugs in model's execute() on Android implementation?

My SNPE library's version is 1.40. My dlc model is converted from tensorflow's pb file by snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc.

Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
ginny0922fc2
Posted: Sun, 2020-12-06 20:42

Anyone else encounters this problem on Android also?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.