Forums - ONNX to DLC error

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ONNX to DLC error
quancoltech
Posted: Fri, 2020-11-13 20:09

Hi All,

When i try to convert ONNX (ops version 11)to *.DLC format, i faced below error:

"WARNING_OP_NOT_SUPPORTED_BY_ONNX: Unable to register converter supported Operation [ScaledTanh:Version 1] with your Onnx installation. Got: No schema registered for 'ScaledTanh'!. Converter will bail if Model contains this Op.
WARNING_OP_NOT_SUPPORTED_BY_ONNX: Unable to register converter supported Operation [ScaledTanh:Version 6] with your Onnx installation. Got: No schema registered for 'ScaledTanh'!. Converter will bail if Model contains this Op.
2020-11-14 10:42:55,724 - 182 - WARNING - WARNING_STATIC_SHAPE: Only static shape ops is supported, interpreted at conversion time Shape_0
2020-11-14 10:42:55,724 - 182 - WARNING - WARNING_OP_VERSION_NOT_SUPPORTED: Operation Constant Not Supported. Expected operator version: [1], instead got version: [11]
2020-11-14 10:42:55,725 - 182 - WARNING - WARNING_OP_VERSION_NOT_SUPPORTED: Operation Gather Not Supported. Expected operator version: [1], instead got version: [11]"

I cannot reduce ops version = 1, because my original pytorch model will not convert to ONNX sucessful.

Can anyone help to passthrought this isssue?

• Up0
  • Down0
ap.arunraj
Posted: Tue, 2021-02-16 01:26

Hello,
I got few warnings while converting my ONNX model (originally in pytorch) to DLC. But the model gave proper results on running snpe-net-run. In your case, did the conversion succeed or it just gave warnings?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.