Forums - About builder.isRuntimeSupported(runtime)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
About builder.isRuntimeSupported(runtime)
gexf2
Posted: Tue, 2020-10-20 01:40
I run two different applications on the same device, but the results are different for the support runtimes.

final SNPE.NeuralNetworkBuilder builder = new SNPE.NeuralNetworkBuilder(mApplication);
for (NeuralNetwork.Runtime runtime : NeuralNetwork.Runtime.values()) {
    if (builder.isRuntimeSupported(runtime)) {
         result.add(runtime);
    }
}

The one result is :
CPU
GPU
DSP
GPU_FLOAT16
AIP
but the other one is :
CPU
GPU
GPU_FLOAT16

Isn't this the fixed ability of the device? Or is it related to specific projects?
Could anyone help me solve my confusion?
  • Up0
  • Down0
Animesh
Posted: Thu, 2022-12-22 04:13

Hi gexf2,

I am also facing the same problem while running the android tutorial for SNPE APIs. On the same device, earlier, there was support for DSP and it was working fine. But now, `builder.isRuntimeSupported()` always returns false for DSP, even when nothing has changed.

Can you please help me with a solution, if you have found one?

Thanks,
Animesh

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.