Forums - SNPE UDO Threding

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
SNPE UDO Threding
twkim
Posted: Thu, 2020-09-03 17:19

Hi,

I did snpe inception-v3 UDO tutorial and I confirmed that inception-v3 worked on the DSP.

And in example code, it set the function(function name is worker_thread_Softmax) where to work on the DSP.

This function is defined as below.

- typedef void (*udoRunWorkerThreads_t) (void* perOpInfrastructure, uint32_t nThreads, workerThread_t w, void* userData);

If set the nThread to 2, it seems to working on 2 threads, but I don't know how get the thread ID(0 or 1).

Does anyone know ?

• Up0
  • Down0
v-smirgh
Posted: Sun, 2020-09-27 13:15

Hi.

Did you simply follow the instructions to get it to work? I am getting errors when trying. Can you share which version of SNPE you were using please?

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.