Forums - snpe-net-run: command not found

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
snpe-net-run: command not found
frank.huang_1
Posted: Fri, 2020-08-07 00:27

Hi, I'm a beginner in SNPE SDK,

Currently I have followed this tutorial https://developer.qualcomm.com/docs/snpe/tutorial_setup.html and already got inception v3 dlc file.

However, when I want to test dlc file on my ubuntu system by command snpe-net-run --container dlc/inception_v3.dlc --input_list data/cropped/raw_list.txt

It show the error "snpe-net-run: command not found".

Is there any step I missed or I should do before run this command?

Any advice will be appreciated, thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
gesqdn-forum
Posted: Thu, 2020-08-13 00:24

Hi frank.huang_1,

It looks like you missed to run the environment setup instructions, kindly follow the below instructions to solve your issue.

#Set the environment variables in the terminal

$ export SNPE_ROOT=<obsolute path to NPE sdk>
    Ex: export SNPE_ROOT=/home/user/git/QDN/snpe-1.37
$ export ANDROID_NDK_ROOT=<obsolute path to android ndk>
    Ex: export ANDROID_NDK_ROOT=/home/sysadmin/git/QDN/snpe-1.37/android/Ndk/android-ndk-r21

#Execute the below enviroment setup script in NPE sdk folder
$ source ./bin/envsetup.sh -t <path to tensorflow>
    Ex: source ./bin/envsetup.sh -t /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow

• Up0
  • Down0
frank.huang_1
Posted: Fri, 2020-08-14 03:00

Hi, 

After set the environment variables, 

I can get the output dir from by the camand now, thanks for your help.

But another problem is that should I set environment variables every time when I open a new terminal?

Because if I run same command on a new terminal without setting environment variables, it still has previous problem, thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
22imonreal
Posted: Thu, 2021-04-22 05:25

Hello, does this mean we have to download snpe and android ndk adn Tensroflow in the Android target to then be able to set the aforementioned environment variables to run snpe-net-run?

(I am able to run it on the Linux Host but I get command not found ont the target)

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.