Forums - Unable to create network! Cause: error_code=312; error_message=Undefined error. SNPE model format version detected: 3.0.0; Error

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unable to create network! Cause: error_code=312; error_message=Undefined error. SNPE model format version detected: 3.0.0; Error
ambikadolly96
Posted: Fri, 2020-07-10 00:09

Hi Team,

I faced below exception while trying to convert load SSD Mobilenet V2 .dlc file and face the below issue. The ssd was trained in TF 1.11 version and exported in same version.

The above .pb file was converted to .dlc format with Tf 1.11 version, Snpe 1.39 version and python3.5. I tried loading the .dlc format and faced below issue

Error:
Unable to create network! Cause: error_code=312; error_message=Undefined error. SNPE model format version detected: 3.0.0; error_component=SNPE; line_no=66; thread_id=520480883952

Any  help from qualcomm team will be appreciated !!

• Up0
  • Down0
ambikadolly96
Posted: Fri, 2020-07-10 00:28

Hi Team,

The above error was due to differenet snpe-release.aar files. I placed different snpe-release.aar file and got the above issue. The solution is to replace snpe-release.aar file found in snpe_1.39/android/snpe-release.aar this one in my app. 

Main solution is replace snpe-release.aar file in app with the snpe version on which your .dlc file was trained with. In simple terms if .dlc was converted with snpe 1.39, replace this verion's snpe-release.aar file in your app.

Hope this helps someone !!

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.