Forums - UserBufferSourceGLBuffer not working for GPU runtime

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
UserBufferSourceGLBuffer not working for GPU runtime
duc.dao
Posted: Mon, 2020-05-25 02:19

Hi all,

My purpose is to optimize input buffer transfer to SNPE using UserBufferSource and pass in GL buffer for GPU runtime. I built the sample code for Android snpe-example as described in https://developer.qualcomm.com/docs/snpe/cplus_plus_tutorial.html but it got execution error when GPU runtime and GL buffer mode were chosen.

It is plain SNPE code so nothing wrong was done from me. I also inspected libSNPE.so and found no trace of it using gl or egl functions. It means SNPE does not support it. Why is it available in API and in sample code? Has it ever been supported? Will it be supported in the future?

• Up0
  • Down0
aavila
Posted: Fri, 2020-06-26 08:59

I would also like to know more about this issue please!

Does libSNPE.so even support access to glbuffers on android?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.